1. ACCESSORIES- Make sure you are wearing the same accessories you will be wearing on your wedding day. Bridal sessions are a great time to capture the little details without the hustle and bustle of a wedding day!
2. BE ON TIME- I cannot stress this enough! Plan an appropriate amount of time for hair and makeup and getting into your dress! Bridal sessions often last longer than your average session because of the First Look and often two locations. Arriving on time allows us to capture the images you have always wanted! Plus running late adds extra stress no bride needs!
3. THE GROOM- Make sure you prep you groom! Believe it or not the First Look can be extremely stressful for your groom. Don't be afraid to reassure him to be himself. Trust me you will want his honest and true reaction!
4. RINGS- Bride clean your ring! You will want that gorgeous accessory as clean and sparkly as can be! Also, don't forget your groom's ring! I know you aren't married yet but these pictures are often the one's that end up on your wall and you want to give the illusion you are married!
5. RELAX- Your bridal session is a chance for you to soak in the excitement of your upcoming wedding! Your wedding will be over in the blink of an eye so make sure you try to enjoy every possible moment!
6. BOUQUET- I highly recommend my brides have a bouquet for both your bridal session and your wedding day. Make the bouquets look similar so the overall look of your images match! If floral budget is an issue talk to your florist about doing a smaller bouquet for bridals!
7. COMMUNICATION- Don't be afraid to communicate with myself or your groom about what your visions are! This bridal session is all about your love and the story of the start of your forever! So if you have any ideas I would love to hear them!
Have any other questions?! Please let me know and I would love to help in any way I can! I can't wait for your bridal session!